Digital Content Creator/Storyteller
April 19, 2023
Digital Content Creator & Storyteller
CrowdHealth is looking for a storyteller who knows how to build compelling content that engages users and builds brand awareness across multiple platforms with both paid and organic tactics with an emphasis in video content. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will partner with the CEO and Head of Marketing to plan content and widen our digital marketing communications. In addition, you will work on creating relationships with our members, capturing CrowdHealth success stories, and effectively educating prospective members on how CrowdHealth changes the way people use and pay for healthcare.
• Create, curate and post high-quality, relevant content including photography,
video, copy and related, from member stories to company and industry education.
• Work closely with current members to engage, capture, and edit video testimonials on website and other relevant channels
• Ensure all content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice and messaging.
• Maintain a deep understanding of CrowdHealth brand identity and target positioning with
core and prospective audiences.
• Be an expert, staying up to date on social trends and providing recommendations on strategies
for social media for healthcare, insurance and alternatives.
• You will work extensively with our current members to capture any and all relevant content.
• BA Marketing, Journalism, or Creative Field.
• Experience creating and editing content (video, photography, copy) and executing social media initiatives with demonstrated success bringing exciting, forward-thinking ideas.
• Self-starter, motivated, resourceful, and can take a project from start to completion. The ideal candidate is passionate about the CrowdHealth mission, optimistic, and sees opportunity everywhere in our fast-paced, changing work environment.
• Experience working with a wide range of creative formats including image, video, and link
content, as well as newer formats such as ephemeral content, live videos, 360 videos and
images, and GIFs.
• Ability to create and edit original brand, product and member content with a particular focus on
video. Strong copywriting skills are also necessary.
• Strong knowledge of social content best practices and content specifications in Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok and LinkedIn.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org