We've launched a BTC version of CrowdHealth. Below is how it works.
You pay a monthly Membership Subscription payment via credit card or ACH. This payment consists of your Membership Subscription Fee & your CrowdFunding account deposit.
After four months of paid Membership, you will have the option of allocating 75% of your subsequent Crowdfunding account deposits to a separate Bitcoin (“BTC”) account that you set up with Swan Bitcoin. The remaining 25% will be added to your CrowdFunding account.
Per the conditions as stipulated in the Member Guide, you commit to pay, out-of-pocket, the first $500 of any health event.
Events that exceed $500 AND that meet CrowdFunding eligibility requirements can be submitted to the Crowd for CrowdFunding. CrowdFunded funds will be deducted from approving Members’ CrowdFunding accounts and deposited into the receiving Member’s CrowdFunding account. CrowdFunded funds will be used to pay for Health Events only.
If your ongoing generosity depletes your CrowdFunding account, you will be given the opportunity to contribute additional dollars to replenish your account.
If you cancel your CrowdHealth Membership, you will be refunded the balance left in your CrowdFunding account, minus a $250 termination fee.
Listen to Our Founder Discuss the Bitcoinization of Healthcare
Our founder Andy Schoonover recently sat down with What is Money? host Robert Breedlove to discuss how CrowdHealth is disrupting the healthcare industry and the powerful leverage Bitcoin offers Members looking to pay their healthcare bills.
Transparent Pricing and Funding
Members (ages 0-54) pay $175/month per member. Discounted family memberships are available.
Families of 4 to 8
Each Member is expected to pay the first $500 of any health event before requesting funding from the Crowd.
Enter the number of people you would be adding to your plan in the appropriate age category to calculate your contribution.
Still Have Questions? Speak With Our Team
Our Membership Consultants are ready to dive deeper into the CrowdHealth BTC model, discuss your specific needs, and answer any questions you have!
Not ready to sign up with CrowdHealth but know someone this is perfect for?
Enter your email and we will send you a personal referral code to share with your friends. Each person you sign up will earn you a $200 Visa gift card! Referred members get CrowdHealth at $99 for the first 3 months!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.